- Certified Iyengar Teacher Introductory l & ll
- Graduated from teacher training program at the Iyengar Institute of New York.
- Experienced 500 hrs Yoga Teacher
- The Enrichment Practice with Nikki Costello (300 hrs)
- Anusara Immersion 1, 2, 3 (100 hrs)
- Teacher Training, Sonic Yoga, Center for Yoga Studies, NYC (200 hrs)
- Yoga Children Teacher Training, Radiant Child (Baltimore)
- Yoga Children Teacher Training, Little Flower Yoga, NYC
- Pre/Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training, Prenatal Yoga Center, NYC
- Mum & Baby Yoga Teacher Training, Mom, Buddha Baby
Florence, affectionately called Flo, earned the equivalency of a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Drama after studying at the “Theatre Atelier Paris Sud” (TAPS) with Sarah Sanders.
A decade and a half ago, she began to focus on the studies of yoga. She first became an Experienced 500hr yoga teacher and then furthered her education with the teachings of B.K.S Iyengar. She graduated from the Teacher Training Program at the Iyengar Institute of New York, and soon after became a certified Iyengar Teacher. Flo has taught in diverse settings including yoga studios, clinicians’ offices, full-service treatment communities for young adults and adolescents, retirement communities and schools.
She finds that people regardless of their age or physical limitations can benefit tremendously from yoga by cultivating strength, flexibility, and focus on the physical, emotional and mental level. Flo is grateful to be given the opportunity to share the teachings of B.K.S. Iyengar and his daughter, Geeta.
"When the brain is perfectly calm, then meditation begins." B.K.S. Iyengar
Available for Private Classes
Phone: 917. 545. 6910